Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Oh, I just saw Amy tagged me-sorry! I have been so busy this week!

OK..7 Random facts...Gosh.. Umm..

1. I have been known to spend entirely too much time watching Monty Python videos online, but my kids always seem to know how to trap me into it, and we really do like to laugh.

2. I've seen Bob Dylan in concert twice and he was extremely drunk both times. And I don't even like Bob Dylan.

3. I cannot multi task to save my life. Rather I hyper focus and when I have my mind on something it is really difficult for me to do anything else.

4. I cannot organize to save my life. I just move messes around. I keep trying though!

5. I love to walk in the rain. And if it's windy too-all the better.

6. I wear my son's socks more than I do my own.. Much to his chagrin.

7. I love to hear the trains go by in the night.

Ok.. I tag Lyn, Marbel, Mrs. Darling, Joyce, Buttercup, Elly, and Susan.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those were fun facts to know about you, Kerri.

Like you, I enjoy hyper-focusing, but don't often get the opportunity to do so. I don't dare start a sewing project unless I know I have a block of time, because I'll barely stop to eat or drink. :P

I filled out the quiz on my blog. Thanks for tagging me. :)

Roberta said...

3&4 ditto. And you know the "cleany" books don't really teach to my right-brained ways. :S

Never-the-less (standing up straight, straightening my shirt) I press on. :)

Elly_L said...

OK, I'll bite. :-) I'll try for 7 random things. However, my name is spelled Elly, not Ely. :-)

Marbel said...

Hey Kerri, thanks for the tag. I will do it! I haven't had a minute to blog but am working on that one. I do like reading those random facts.

kerri @ gladoil said...

Sorry Elly, I did look at your site but there you had it LE. Guess I could have checked the directory..It's in one of these piles of paper here..

Mrs. Darling said...

Goodness youve been blogging away since Ive been gone. I loave th color of your blog and the header. You've been busy girl!

And yes, Ive been eating chocolate too and wanting more and more. Thats why Im calling for a strike!

And since its you that tagged me I guess I'll do it!~ :)