Thursday, October 4, 2007

Lyn @ Whimsical Dreams sent me a quiz to see which movie star I would be. This is what I got-

(35-42 points) You are GRACE KELLY:
You are a lover. Romance, flowers, and wine are all you need to enjoy yourself. You are serious about all commitments and are a family person. You call your Mom every Sunday, and never forget a Birthday. Don't let your passion for romance get confused with the real thing.



Well, that may be somewhat true. I'm not very good about making phone calls though. Email is just so much easier to keep in touch with. But the person I really want to be isn't on the possible results. I really want to be Myrna Loy.







Myrna Loy is soooo cool. I guess I wouldn't have gotten her because she is what I would like to be, not really the way I am. She is always completely under control of herself. Not one hair falls out of place.














In the "Thin Man", she is especially what I would like to be. No matter what crazy ideas her husband suggests, no matter the wildness of the situation (for example coming home from a vacation only to find a party in your own house.) she never is at a loss for a straight faced joke and a peaceful look on her face. Oh, I would LOVE to be is such command of every situation. And be able to think of a wisecrack at the drop of a hat. But she never criticizes her husband, never is reduced to words she hadn't said, always ready to pack and leave town at the drop of the hat..



And thin and beautiful besides. Yessireee.

But one thought S. and I were thinking is wouldn't it be funny to take all the results you get on these tests and combine them? I mean one day I'm Captain Hook, the next Grace Kelly. Must be that the Irish side is Captain Hook and the Swedish is Grace Kelly. Ya think?

2 comments:

Amy said...

Too funny! I bet in real life Myrna was a mess.

Roberta said...

Hey, we just watched After the Thin Man last night. There is one scene when they go down to the kitchen to have scrambled eggs and I thought "Huh! her hair is a bit wonky, you think they could've done something about that." But they had just gotten out of bed and were up all night long...sooo...I guess lopsided hair would be acceptable at that time. :)