Thursday, August 9, 2007

Well, not to try your patience, but I wanted to try one more time to try to figure out what I did wrong.

So, tell me if that works, okay? It will be the last time.

A couple of weeks ago I had all these blog posts in my head and now they are gone. All gone...I wish I had written them down. Some people seem to be really good at picking up a story here and there amidst the mundane. I'm just good at picking up Legos.

But last night at dinner I noticed all the kids on one side of the table were wearing blue shirts, and the other side was all red. I commented "Hey look, the Republican states and Democratic states!" S and F pointed across the table and said "I get that one for my blog!" We call that 'blogging fodder'. When ever there's a funny story or a news story that makes us mad we call out 'blogging fodder!'

So, that's my fodder for the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job, Kerri! It worked for us.

"Blogging fodder".....I like that! :)

I know what you mean about ideas leaving your brain. It's so frustrating to mentally lose a grip on a thought.

Oh, and yes, Growing Kids God's Way brought the whole shopping cart issue to my attention (that was over 15 years ago!). Hey! I remembered THAT! :)

Mrs. Darling said...

Oh my goodness, it moves, the people actually dance. It works! Great video. That had to be so much fun for S! I bet she falls asleep every night recalling every little detail; who looked at who, who said what to whom, who swung who a little too much or a little too close...ooops did I say that? Okay I got carried away. I'll quit now.