Thursday, July 26, 2007



I got my new photo port thingy-yeah!
Thursday is gardening day at our house. We try to get what we can done, though the weeds grow faster than we can keep up with. I just don't like to spray, so we do what we can and just aren't too fussy.


Teamwork-well, maybe more giggle than work..










Missy busy with the hoe.






Watering

















S. is in charge of the roses. Her grandfather very into roses and the thing he loves most is sharing his knowlege with others. He loves that S. has taken an interest and he always has little tips for her.













But I guess O. felt that gardening optional..





3 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

Oh my thats funny about O! And how cute of the two girls both working the clippers.

maybe S. will have to share her rose tips with me over coffee next time I come.

I love little miss busy. I think I'll show that one to Tink and see if she can learn by example!

F has the best job well..other than O! Sweet boy!

Mrs. Darling said...

OoPs I meant that N or E (whoever that is) has the best job. I love watering when I dont have a headache.

Roberta said...

Lovely summer pics of your family. And I do LOVE all the green! miss that so much.